Rear-expanding column cone mechanical anchor
Rear expansion anchor
The rear reaming type anchor refers to re-reaping the hole at the bottom of the hole after the straight hole of the concrete substrate is finished. The cavity after the reaming and the key piece opened by the anchor form an interlocking mechanism to realize the rear anchor connection. In GB50367-2013 "Construction Concrete Structure Reinforcement Design Specification", the clamping anchors defining such structures are collectively referred to as rear expansion anchors.
Anchored to cracked concrete for the highest safety requirements, resistant to shock and impact loads.
It has a very high load carrying capacity and the anchoring effect is comparable to that of the embedded part.
The smaller torque can be carried by the screw, and the built-in mechanical lock effect.
Adapt to variable anchor depth and variable fixture thickness.
No expansion stress, low initial stress applied to the concrete substrate, suitable for small margins and small spacing.
1. It has extremely high load carrying capacity, anti-fatigue, anti-vibration, safe and reliable.
2. The expansion stress is small, suitable for installation and fixing of small margins and small distances.
3. It is suitable for all special environments where it is not suitable for planting or not using chemical anchors.
4. The anchor bolt has obvious installation scale and is easy to install.
5. According to different use environments, there are different materials to meet the various needs of customers.
6. Variety of specifications, can also be customized according to the requirements of the construction of a variety of special specifications of the product.
7. The post-expansion mechanical anchor has a special reaming drill bit, which can be quickly reamed and installed quickly.
1. First drill with ordinary impact drill according to the specification model of the anchor to be installed to determine the diameter and depth of the drill.
2. Use a reaming drill bit for secondary reaming.
3. Use a hand pump or a pneumatic pump to clear the hole, the hole must be cleaned.
4. Tighten each component before installation. Make sure there is no looseness and then insert the anchor into the forming hole.
5. Use a clamp on the bolt to clamp the bolt to ensure that the screw does not rotate. Use a torque wrench to tighten the nut.
6. Remove the clamp, loosen the nut, install the connector to be fixed, and use a torque wrench to apply the torque according to the specifications of the anchor bolt. The installation is complete.
As shown in Figure 1, the rear-expanded anchor has a strong anchoring effect and is suitable for applications where the safety factor is high.
2, suitable for industrial installations, transportation systems, installation and fixing of large equipment in the lifting system.
3, suitable for the link and fixing of the curtain wall;
4, railways, tunnels, bridges and other types of pipelines, cable bracket installation and fixing.
5, various anti-theft doors, security windows, fire door installation
6. Installation and fixing of various pipes in city buildings.