Metric hex coupling nuts M5-M24
Long Hex Coupling Nut Material 304-A2 Characteristic:
The work hardening rate is moderate, suitable for general cold processing and stretching, cold processing performance is good, commonly used for hex screw, nut and gasket products.
Long Hex Coupling Nut Material 316-A4 Characteristic:
With molybdenum, the corrosion resistance is stronger than that of 304. It is especially suitable for seawater and chemical media, and is more resistant to corrosion and pitting corrosion.
1) If the nickel content is less than 8%, the minimum manganese content must be 5%.
2) When the nickel content is more than 8%, the minimum content of copper is not limited.
3) If the chromium content is less than 17%, the minimum nickel content is 12%.
4) For austenitic stainless steels with a maximum carbon content of 0.03%, the nitrogen content can reach up to 0.22.
5) For larger diameter products, in order to achieve the specified mechanical properties, in the manufacturer's specification, may have a higher carbon content, but not more than 0.12% for martensitic steel.