1. Processing content of the riveting process: rivet nuts, screws, studs and custom metal rivets (guide pins, positioning support columns, etc.), electrostatic hand bowls, rivet wrenches, etc.
2. The material, specification and model of the self clinching parts must conform to the drawings, and the specifications must not be reversed;
3. Before pressing the clinching parts, it is necessary to confirm in time that the outer marking of the rivet for the production line and the physical object (material, specification and model) in the packaging bag meet the requirements of the drawing and whether there is any mixing phenomenon in the packaging bag.
4. After riveting, the material, specification and thread of the riveting parts on the product are randomly sampled to check whether it meets the requirements of the drawings, whether there is leakage pressure, wrong pressure, position error, pressure mixing and so on.
5. After the riveting, the self-clinching parts shall not be deformed by protrusions or depressions, and there shall be no obvious imprinting or stamping which cannot be covered by surface treatment.
6. After riveting, the rivet shall not be loosened or detached, and its firmness shall be tested; its push-pull force and torque value must meet the requirements of the PEM specified for its specifications.
7. After the rivet press, the thread of the rivet must be qualified, pass the regulation, and stop the regulation.
8. For the riveting of the clinching parts close to the edge of the product or the periphery of the hole, the edge of the product or the periphery of the hole will be obviously deformed. According to the deformation and the condition of the material, the corresponding measures (such as schooling or grinding) are adopted. Meet the size and appearance requirements of the drawings.
9. After pressing and riveting, there must be no pressure or pressure deviation. It must be ensured that the thread is concentric with its corresponding hole.
10. Focus on the self-clinching parts that are close to the bent side or the mold forming side, especially the thread, the appearance (deformation) should be tested.
11. The number of single-product rivet studs and screws is relatively large. Some products will be made with special jigs for riveting, and special inspection tools are required to check whether there are any defects such as leakage or wrong pressure;
12. After the riveting is completed, it is necessary to check whether the flatness is within the range. If the standard exceeds the standard, it needs to be transferred into the fitter to correct the shape.