SO (SOS) self-studing through-hole nut columns are widely used in the mosaic process of wall plates such as sheet metal, control boxes and power cabinets. The special structure of the assembly, when assembling, only need to put the nut column into the hole of the metal plate to realize “press riveting” operation, which has the following advantages:
1. The length of the distance range is guaranteed, which greatly simplifies the assembly process and accelerates the production progress of the assembly-pitch panels and accessories;
2, the back of the plate is kept completely embedded, and at the same time, the head of the nut column and the plane of the plate are ensured to be smooth;
3, raw materials using easy-cutting iron or free-cutting stainless steel;
1. When selecting the nut column, it must be based on the thickness of the plate used, the exact size range, the hardness of the low carbon steel plate must be less than 70RB, the hardness of the stainless steel plate must be less than 80RB.
2. The surface of the free-cutting iron is processed. The stainless steel maintains the original color. Users can order according to the model specifications in the table according to their needs. They can also be specially ordered according to their needs.
3, plate hole size must be 0 - +0.075mm tolerance size processing, it is recommended punching.
4, the installation must be achieved through "pressure riveting" operation, can not be knocked into the impact.
5, when the material is stainless steel, the tail number is marked with "S".
6. The straight teeth of the nut column face are denoted by “C”.
7. The length of the through-hole nut column is 10mm or less, full-filament, and the hole can be reamed in the hexagonal end face or round end face above 10mm.