Standoffs For Sheet Metal
Self-Clinching Standoffs Our standoffs for sheet metal BSO, BSOS made by cold formed, Welcome you to contact us for further communications.
• Used to stack or space a component away from a panel
• Quickly installed into round hole with standard pneumatic,hydraulic, or mechanical press.
• Heads remain flush with sheet after installation.
• Secondary operations like reaming and deburring are not needed prior to installation.
• Most common types are through-threaded or blind standoffs that are used in metal panels with thickness of .040 inches (1.0 mm) and up.
• Electrical products are safely grounded
• Loose hardware is eliminated
self-clinching standoffs can be divided into carbon steel, stainless steel and stainless steel from the material:
SO/BSO/SOO nut column material: carbon steel 1215,1008
SOS/BSOS/SOOS nut column material: SUS303,304
SO4/BSO4/SOO4 type riveting stud material: SUS416
Of course, there is also a type of aluminum (6063-T6) self-clinching standoff that ends with "A", such as SOA, which has fewer studs.
Production range; M3-M6 and 4#-40 to 10#-32,
Length range: up to 34MM or longer.